It was really inspiring listening to John Sanei at Suits & Sneakers last night. It was my second time hearing John speak about his new book and I can honestly say I was equally as blown away. (By the way, the title isn’t a typo, it’s the name of his book!)
Some of my key takeouts from his presentation:
1. We need to move towards making heartfelt (not just primal and logical) decisions.
2. We need to celebrate and prioritise curiosity.
3. Purpose-led > profit-led (you’ll know you are purpose-led when you have super fans).
4. Data (not oil) is the world’s new most valuable resource.
5. Disruptive leadership traits: be bold, work backwards from the end goal and be forever learners (unlearn, relearn and learn).
Finally: you have the power to wake up tomorrow and say “one day” or “day one”.